Sunday, January 10, 2010

That's not a camera bag!

Today started as any other day. I got up, went into my office, worked for a while, headed down to the dive shop, came back to my office, worked some more.

I've got the NFL playoffs on but I don't really care about any of these teams so it's just kind of there. Sounds like something interesting is happening so I glance up to check it out. Out of the corner of my eye, something tweaks my brain "hmm, that doesn't look right"

So I lean back and look at the wall behind my tv, the wall where I hang camera bags. Appears hubby's been redecorating for me coz that certainly isn't a boring ol'camera bag!

1 comment:

Gilsner said...

lol, me likey!!

Speaking of camera bags, I love this bag. So cute/stylish!

http://www.jill-e.com/jill-e_small/sml_yellow.html